Employers are obliged to take all the necessary safety precautions to prevent accidents involving their employees in the workplace. The Labour Inspectorate offers comprehensive advice on how to ensure occupational health and safety in your company.
Advice on adequate safety in the workplace
In your company, dangerous substances are handled, loads are transported and/or machinery is used. You are not sure whether you have taken all the necessary safety precautions in the workplace or you want to learn how to draw up a safety concept for your business.
What we offer
- Site inspections to assess the potential hazard in your company
- Suggestions for improving safety at work
- Information on drawing up a security concept
- Information on industry, business groups and model solutions
- Advice on the procurement of safety compliant work equipment
- Advice on the procurement of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Training of employees and employers in accident prevention
- ASA system checks
Creating a healthy work environment plays an important role in the prevention of industrial accidents and occupational illnesses. With regard to measures for health protection and the implementation of Regulation 3 of the Labour Code, we are happy to advise you on our occupational health programmes.