Registration: Step 1

Before you register

You need the following documents:

  • Completed registration form (can be obtained at the RAV reception)
  • Passport or ID (CH citizens)
  • Valid residence permit (foreign nationals)
  • For cross-border commuters: Cross-border commuter permit and confirmation of your registration with the employment service in your country of residence (in Germany: "Anmeldebestätigung", in France: "avis de situation")
  • Copy of: health insurance card
  • Copy of: letter of termination
  • Copy of: Last employment contract
  • Copy of: Medical certificates (if you are currently unable to work or if you have been unable to work in the last 3 months)
  • Copy of: Complete application file (CV, diplomas, certificates, letter of application)
  • Job search efforts made so far (documentation of your job search)

⇒ Please print out these documents and take them with you.


Continue to your in-person registration at the RAV

nach oben