EURES in Basel
EURES Basel is part of the cooperation network EURES, the public employment services of all EU and EFTA countries, and promotes the mobility of employees around Europe.
EURES is your point of contact when it comes to finding skilled workers and specialists abroad and recruiting them here in Switzerland.
The services of EURES in Basel include
- Free advertising of your vacancies across Europe on the EURES database
- Personal and expert advice on key issues such as the recognition of qualifications, social security or administrative matters
- Online access to the files of motivated candidates and applicants from the EU / EFTA area
- Information for your future employees on the living and working conditions in Switzerland
- EURES recruitment fairs - the place for motivated professionals from Europe to meet Swiss companies.
- Information on the EU / EFTA labour market
Find your specialist personnel in the European Job Mobility Portal
The EURES network is managed by the public employment services of the EU and EFTA countries. The goal of all EURES activities is to facilitate the mobility of workers around Europe. Thanks to EURES, numerous employers - whether of large, medium or small companies – have been able to fill positions for which they could not find suitable professionals in their own country.
A European organisation at your fingertips in your canton
About 850 result-oriented advisors work in the EURES network, across all borders. On https://www.arbeit.swiss/secoalv/en/home/menue/stellensuchende/stellensuche-im-ausland/stellensuche-in-der-eu-efta.html you will find the relevant EURES expert in your canton for a personal consultation.
Are you interested in the services EURES Switzerland has to offer? On our site you will find more information about:
- EURES in general
- EURES services for Swiss companies
- Challenges in recruiting European professionals and how to successfully overcome these
- Recognition of qualifications in European countries and their equivalent in Switzerland
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Please contact the EURES Consultants of the AWA of the Canton of Basel-Stadt (cf. contacts).