Legal Advice for the Unemployed and People at Risk of Becoming Unemployed

Are you at risk of becoming unemployed soon or are you already looking for a job and have questions about your unemployment compensation? The legal advice from the AWA is your point of contact. You will receive information covering all areas of unemployment.

Normally, the unemployment office clarifies whether an individual is entitled to unemployment compensation and, if applicable, they pay monthly unemployment allowances. For questions about unemployment, please contact the unemployment office and the regional employment centres (RAV).

The lawyers of the cantonal offices for unemployment insurance (abbreviated KAST) will gladly advise you by phone on all areas of unemployment. This may be with regard to proceedings (e.g. objections and appeals) or to material matters concerning unemployment insurance (such entitlement or availability for work).

Please also note that information given by phone is not usually binding.

nach oben