Youth protection up to 18 Years of age
Are you under 18 years of age and engaged in vocational or part-time vocational activities? Then you must be aware of the following without fail.
Permitted work and working hours for young employees
Are you under 18 years old and want to know what work you are allowed to do and whether you are allowed to work at night and / or weekends?
We will advise you on
- dangerous activities that are permitted and not permitted for young people
- working hours that are permissible and subject to authorisation
Further important information regarding protection of young people at work
- Registration form for young employees (under 15 years old)
- Labour Law
- Regulation 5 of the Labour Law (Regulation for the employment of young people)
- A Guide to Regulation 5 of the Labour Law
- Regulation on hazardous work for young people
- Regulation on the exceptions to the ban of night shifts and working on Sundays during basic vocational education
- SECO brochure on the protection of young people at work