Advice on Mental Stress or Conflict Situations in the Workplace
It has come to your attention that one of your employees feels stressed, burned out or bullied. You take these signs seriously and want to clarify the situation. Or maybe you would like to introduce pro-active preventive measures to create a good working environment.
Mental stress and bullying
Has it come to your attention that one of your employees feels stressed or burned out and you would like to clarify whether there are potential sources of stress in your company?
Has a case of bullying arisen in your company or would you like to take preventive measures to create a good working environment?
We can offer you advice on
- legal regulations on the protection of personal integrity
- creating a non-discriminatory working environment
- measures to improve the organisation of work
- points of contact for victims in conflict situations
- possible legal steps for victims
Important information on mental stress and bullying in the workplace:
- Forum BGM, Region Basel: Betriebliches Gesundheitsmanagement (in German only)
- Suva Stress checklist
- Suva information sheet: Stress? We have the answer for you!
- Flyer Stress no stress
- Self-test stress check: programme to reduce stress and stress prevention in the workplace
- SECO brochure on bullying
- SECO-Flyer: Erschöpfung frühzeitig erkennen - Burnout vorbeugen
- Merkblatt Mobbing (PDF, 240 KB)
More threads are available on the internet under the search "counselling service for the workplace".